Re:creation Ltd Online Competitions
Current Re:creation Ltd Competitions
Current Competitions – October – November 2016
Twitter – No comps active
Facebook – The Big Christmas Comp – prize, 1 x Razor Power Core E90 electric scooter, 1 x Who Tooted Board Game, selection of LEGO Keylights, 1 x Bright Light Pillow, 1 x Krash Helmet (styles vary, image is provided to illustrate only) Like our page and Answer the question in comments. 1 winner will win the entire bundle. Delivery to UK and ROI only, no cash alternatives. Closing date 18th November, 11.59pm.
Unless otherwise stated these terms and conditions apply to all Re:creation Ltd competitions held online, via Recreationltd.co.uk or via our social media channels including twitter (@recreationtoys) and Facebook (facebook.com/recreationtoys) They are also subject to any additional terms and conditions supplied to you at the time of entry.
General Competition Terms and Conditions
1) Where there is a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material or any other details provided at the time of entry, the details in the promotional material shall prevail.
2) Entry is open to residents of the UK and ROI only, except employees and their families of Re:creation Ltd, its agents and any other companies associated with the competition.
3) Entrants must be aged 18 years or older at the closing date.
4) Only one prize will be issued per household per competition.
5) The prize is as stated on the competition information promoted on our website or social media channel and above. No cash alternatives are offered and prize is not transferable.
6) Re:creation Ltd reserves the right to provide a prize of equivalent or greater value where the stated prize becomes no longer available.
7) Closing date is as stated on the competition information promoted via our website or social media channel and also above.
8) In order to be entered into the competition, entrants must comply with entry requirements stated for the competition you are entering. For example these may include ‘retweeting’ our competition or ‘following’ our social media channel. Please see specific entry requirements above and on the nominated competition promotional channel.
9) Winners will be notified within 14 days of closing date of the competition via the social media account that they entered the competition. Failure to respond to our contact with 7 days will mean unfortunately that the prize is forfeited on this occasion.
10) Prizes will be delivered to a UK or ROI address only. A correct address and contact telephone number must be provided to facilitate delivery.Re:creation Ltd will accept no responsibility for prizes that fail to be delivered due to incorrect details being provided.
11) Re:creation Ltd takes no responsibility for unreceived or incomplete entries.
12) Winners agree to the use of their name and county be used in post-win publicity and to co-operate with additional reasonable requested by the promoter to participate in post-win publicity – this may include but not be limited to provision of a photo of winner with their prize for use on social media channels and Re:creationLtd’s website
13) Winners are chosen by random prize draw from the entries fulfilling the entry criteria unless otherwise stated. No correspondence will be entered into.
14) Surname and town of winners can be obtained by emailing email@example.com no sooner than six weeks after the closing date.
15) Re:creation Ltd reserves the right to terminate the competition or alter the terms of the competition at any time.
16) Any entrant found to be using or creating multiple social media profiles for the purposes of entry will be disqualified. Similarly automated or robotic entries submitted by companies or individuals will also be disqualified. Any entry containing defamatory language or messaging considered by the promoter to be inappropriate will be disqualified from the competition.
17) The listing of any competitions on third party websites or apps such as Twitter and Facebook does not imply that said third parties in any way endorse competition, brand or product.
19) By entering the competition entrants agree to be bound by and comply to the terms and conditions.
Promoter: Re:creation Ltd, Unit 2 Meadows Business Park, Station Approach, Camberley, Surrey, GU17 9AB